Monday 13 April 2009

Finally...new beads!

Now I've finally got my new workshop set up (in the form of a caravan!), I have been busy making loads of beads...and have I missed it! I have made a couple of the old favourites - moon beads. I just love making these, there are so many variations on the theme. All of my moon beads are named after moons in our solar system - this one is called 'Nereid', which is one of Neptune's moons.

I have also tried out a new style...spacey beads. I love these and have just listed them (and a few others) on ebay, so hopefully you'll like them too!

2 comments:

Zelda Zog said...

Ooooooh!!!

Jo Potter said...

Hi,
I have just found your site. I think your beads are lovely. Like magical gems you would find in the sea or even fairy stones!
If you have a moment please take a look at my blog and web site.
Best wishes Jo.