Sunday 28 June 2009

More beads on the 'Bay



Pink is my favourite colour. Not girlie pastels, but lovely hot magenta and fuchsia...so I was really pleased with this pink set. Musn't keep it, though! It can be hard sometimes to let go of certain beads, but there are only a couple I've regretted selling. Usually I know straightaway when a bead is a 'keeper'.

I love this etched moon bead, too. I've used a new olive green glass, which is just lovely for organic beads like this one. The bottom bead different for me, I'm not normally a brown sort of person, but I really like this transparent sepia and I think it looks even better with the Aurae. I just can't stop using this glass...

All are up on ebay right now!

1 comment:

Silver Moss Jewellery said...

I adore the moon bead. It's just beautiful.

And . . . you have been chosen by me to receive a lovely blog award. You can get the cute award picture from my blog.

The rules of the award are:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.