Wednesday 23 September 2009

Beads beads beads

I've been playing around with some more new ideas for this mini set and I'm pleased with the result! I'll be making some more of these in different colours. I called the set 'Silks', because the soft swirls remind me of dyed silk scarves.

Another new style for me is this beach bead. I've made a couple of these now and I'm enjoying making lots of different beaches...this one is called Hope Cove, which is a gorgeous sandy beach here in Devon.
I really, really love this set. I made a twisty with light and dark blue, turquoise and purple and then encased it in clear. The result is these stripes and zig zags, which are magnified by the clear. I'm very tempted to keep them...!
I will be listing these beads and more on ebay later on today.

1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

Your beads are quite lovely!