Monday 1 March 2010

Moons and flowers

I was woken up last night by the brightest full moon I have ever seen, shining in the window. It was so beautiful, I lay awake and watched it as it travelled across the window and disappeared out of sight. I love the moon...hence my many moon beads! I am about to make another moon bead inspired the the waxing moon the other night - my cousin Helen called it an 'Elvis Presley moon', because it looked just like a crooked smile! :)

Anyway, I do have a moon bead on Ebay at the moment - Moonflowers - which also has a couple of flowers on it, because I'm putting flowers on all my beads at the moment. I think I must be trying to bring Spring here quicker!

I've also put some more etched nuggets on Ebay. I love these beads - they are so simple, but really pretty.



1 comment:

JivesJools said...

Those are lovely! Great colours!