Sunday 20 June 2010

Many moons and more cats

I have just made my favourite moon bead ever :)It's actually very simple, just a lovely transparent purple, silvered ivory and my all time fave silver rich glass ever, Aurae, which gives it a lovely, ethereal feel.



One of the reasons I enjoy making moon beads so much is because there are so many possible variations on the one theme. I never get tired of playing with different glasses and coming up with ways of making each moon bead look totally individual.

I also love this set - the pure luxury of the regal purple and the real gold foil. These are the first nugget beads I've made in a while, but I'll definitely be making more!




Finally, I have more cat beads for another charity auction. All of these beads are now on Ebay...hope you like them!

No comments: