Wednesday 18 April 2012

Phew!

Picture this. I'm back from the Flame Off with lots of new glass, frit, murrini and tools and even some shiny new propane hosing. I've been really organised and booked the week off work, so I can play to my heart's content. I've had lots of boring stuff to do in the last couple of days, but today I finally managed to sit down in front of the torch and...the propane ran out! I was not a happy bunny. So I phoned Flogas to order more, only to be told it wouldn't be delivered until Tuesday. Tuesday??!! I'm back at work then!

This story has a happy ending though...I managed to track down a local dealer who was able to deliver tonight...yay! So I'm all set to go tomorrow :)

In the meantime, I have listed some new beads on Etsy, so pop over and take a look.


No comments: