Saturday 14 February 2009

Misi Shop



You can now see my jewellery in my new Misi shop - lots of new necklaces there, including this lariat, one of my personal favourites! It is made with blue and silver lampwork beads by Laura Sparling, with lots of gorgeous gemstones. I particularly love the clear quartz nuggets - they're so beautifully clear, just like drops of water. I called the necklace 'Starlight', because that is exactly what Laura's beads remind me of, sparkles of silver in a deep blue night sky.

It may sound like a cliche to say that my jewellery is inspired by nature, but it's true - I live in a beautiful part of Devon and it's hard not to be inspired by the sky, the moors and the sea. I just have to learn to pay more attention to the road when I'm driving, rather than the views...!






No comments: