Sunday 13 March 2011

Beads in strange places

Well, still no workshop and I'm suffering from serious glassy withdrawal symptoms! However, I've been having a root around and I've found lots of beads that disappeared in the house move, so I've just listed some of them on Ebay.

 One of the beads, however, I didn't have to search for...it just turned up inside one of my shoes! Now I do have a LOT of beads around the house, in various containers, but they do have the habit of appearing in the oddest places. I have found one in the car, in a lampshade and strangest of all, inside a cat's toy ball, instead of the bell! I can't even begin to imagine how they get in all these places, the little blighters must have a mind of their own!

Anyway, here's a taster of some of the beads on Ebay...

No comments: