Sunday 9 October 2011

Am I boring you?

I do hope not. I don't have anyone to talk to about beads, you see...at least, not in real life. And you may have gathered that I quite like beads :) Darling Husband can feign interest for a while, before his eyes start to slide back to his computer game. My family and friends are politely interested and my work collegues couldn't really give a monkeys. So the internet is my outlet, where I can 'talk' about beadsbeadsbeadsbeadsbeads to my heart's content!

I'm assuming that as you're reading this blog, you're interested in what I have to say - but then maybe you're just saying, "enough wittering on about beads, just show us the pics!".

So here's the eye candy :)




Listed in the usual place now!

1 comment:

Nelli Rees said...

Gorgeous beads! And no, we (royal we:)) are not bored! Keep it coming!