Thursday 10 November 2011

Oak leaf challenge

Right. You may have noticed a picture of some lovely copper oak leaves has appeared on the left hand side of this blog...this is because I am taking part in the oak leaf challenge. Jo from Daisychain Jewellery has made these gorgeous little copper oak leaf clasps and I am one of the lucky ones who gets to make something with one of them :) Mine arrived yesterday and I'm already coming up with ideas! On 30th November, I and the other 'challengees' will be posting the finished result on our blogs.



Copper is the new silver - we are seeing much more of it around, due to the huge rise in the price of silver. However, it is by no means inferior...it's a beautiful metal and its warm tones make it perfect for this time of year. I just hope I can do it justice!

No comments: