Sunday 13 May 2012

Reflections

So following on from my last post, I decided to have a go at re-photographing some of my more camera shy beads that are on Etsy at the moment. These are the beads that look gorgeous in the flesh, but fade into boring nothingness the moment I point a camera at them. And lets face it, you only want to buy pretty beads, right?!

Here are some of the results...





And the secret? They were photographed in a bowl of water :o) All this does is to cut out the reflections, but it's amazing the difference it's made!

You will need to watch out for floating cat hairs and drowned insects though...


2 comments:

Silver Moss Jewellery said...

Amazing to think they were photographed in water :-o

I adore the third one down, just totally stunning.

Amber said...

Thanks, that's one of my favourites too!