Wednesday 9 May 2012

Unloved beads

I love this bead...just a simple fritty focal, in one of my favourite colour combinations; pink and orange. It has been languishing on eBay for quite a while though, because it appears that no-one else loves it as much as I do :o(


This bead is also on the 'unloved' list, despite being one of my favourite moon beads.


I know that sometimes a photograph just doesn't do a bead justice, which is one of the most frustrating things about selling online. However, sometimes it seems that some beads are just destined never to find a home, which is disappointing when I am convinced of their loveliness! But well, I can't do much apart from keep relisting them and hope that eventually  they'll sell...although sometimes I figure that I'm obviously meant to keep them, so they end up staying with me ;)

So if you'd like to give either of these lovely beads a home, pop over to eBay now!

1 comment:

Silver Moss Jewellery said...

They're both pretty stunning, but with the second bead, on first glance I actually thought what turned out to be the moonwas a light reflection from when the photo was taken.

I think when beads are so individual, as these are, it may take a while before someone just likes them, and really loves them! Also, ebay is sooo busy!