Sunday 10 November 2013

All or nothing

That's kinda how it is with me at the moment. It's been either a lack of time or inspiration (yup, the old mojo is still being a little elusive!). But I have finally cooked and cleaned some new beads...and wow, I hadn't realised quite how many there were! Which is good for you, but it took a loooong time to clean, photograph and list them all.



You may notice a weather theme with these beads - that will be due to the fact I am currently studying the weather as the next module of my course. The resulting beads are rather more colourful than they have been of late...which makes quite a nice change!

If you like them, pop on over to Etsy and have a look...they are being added over the next few days.

Oh and if anyone is interested, I passed my exam!

No comments: