Friday 22 November 2013

Cold weather and uninvited guests

It's cold. So cold I couldn't even bring myself to go into the shedio and make beads today. Bad times. Those in the know say it's going to get much colder though, so I'd better man up and get my thermals ready!

However, I've also put off by the enormous spider that seems to have taken up residence in the shedio. I've been trying to get over my fear of spiders and was actually doing rather well, but this is a real beast! Five minutes into my session, he'll suddenly saunter casually down the wall in front of me and disappear into some nook or cranny. I'm too soft hearted to actually kill spiders though, so I've named him Harry and I pretend to ignore him while I continue to make beads (but am constantly alert and poised for flight!).

I have managed to make some beads though, in between shivering and spider watching, including this little beauty...one of those that looked completely different in my head and was much more wonderful in real life!
You will find 'Sedona' in the usual place!

No comments: