Thursday 28 July 2011

Changes are afoot...


A little background...

I started out as a jewellery maker a few years ago, using gemstone and silver beads in my designs. Later on, I discovered lampwork beads and it was love at first sight! For a while, I was content to buy beads from other lampwork artists, but as the obsession took hold, I realised I couldn't stop there - I had to have a go at making them. And that was that.

My jewellery making has gradually fallen by the wayside as the beads have taken over, so I have made the decision now to concentrate on beads. And of course a new start deserves a new name.

So, as from today, Aroha Jewels is now Larksong Studio!

I will be changing the name of this blog, which I am hoping doesn't mean I lose you lot as my followers...I'm not an expert at these things though, so we'll see :o) If I suddenly disappear, you'll know why!

No comments: